- 5 rooms: 1 x family , 2 double/twin , 1 x family suite (1x double e/s 1x double @ lounge)
- Single occupancy can be arranged
- Central heating
- Superfast FREE Wifi throughout the house
- Comfortable beds
- Powerful showers with plentiful hot water.
- Flat screen Freeview television in each room
- Kettle with hospitality tray in each room
- Hairdryer, Iron & iron board, local information, sample menus, maps and timetables are all available at reception.
- Keen cyclist or surfer? We also offer storage for bikes and surfboards
Comfort and a high standard of cleanliness is a top priority therefore we have a strict NO SMOKING policy.
- Due to COVID restrictions we are not offering a breakfast service
- Bus: Stop around the corner from us services many local destinations including Wick, and also a regular service to and from Inverness
- Train: Thurso railway station is a 5 minute walk from our front door, and has services to Wick and Inverness
- Ferry: There are 3 options for ferries to Orkney:
- Scrabster – 2 miles away – Operated by NorthLink ferries, this is the largest vessel which accepts both cars and foot passengers and travels to Stromness
- Gills bay – 17 miles away – Operated by Pentland ferries, this sailing takes only 1 hour, travelling to St Margaret’s Hope
- John O’Groats – 20 miles away – 40 minute crossing operated by John O’Groats Ferries, offering day trips around the sights of Orkney, and also daily wildlife tours around the Caithness coast
3 Janet Street, Thurso KW14 7AR